Your Beer Info (“Your Beer Info”, “we” or “our”).
We are transparent in what we do and how we earn money as a company.
We earn money on this site through:
- Sales of our own products
- Affiliate commissions
- Advertising partnerships
We participate in affiliate programs, including (but not limited to) Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All of the products for which we receive affiliate commissions are ones that we believe in, and in many cases, have used ourselves.
NO RENDERING OF ADVICE. Everything on this Site is provided for informational purposes. Our content is based on research from books, websites, and our own experience. We make reasonable efforts to make sure the information presented is accurate and up to date, but do not warrant that any of that information is accurate, complete, reliable, error-free, or current. We assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in any content presented on this Site or any other platform we upload content to or any links to any other web resources in any of our content.
Everything you try for yourself should be contingent upon your own research and good judgment. If you’re thinking about making a big change due to content posted here, consider asking a professional’s advice first.
The materials on our Site are provided “as is.” We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Site and others we own.
In no event shall Your Beer Info or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if Your Beer Info or an Your Beer Info authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may also be terminated by your beer info at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within your beer info websites and products are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Your Beer Info, our products, or our websites.
The materials contained in this Site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Your Beer Info does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete, or current. Your Beer Info may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Your Beer Info does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Your Beer Info has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by Your Beer Info. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Your Beer Info may revise these terms for the Site at any time without notice. By using this Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to any conflict of law provisions.